Tuesday, April 21, 2009

.......wrote 3 days ago & now Im posting? wt?


The orthopedist sentenced me to another 3 weeks until my next appointment. Im glad to say he could see bone growth/regeneration. In his words, "it is healing as expected". I'm even getting good at hopping (very) short distance.

...........If Arnie is so strong why does he want to overheat?...............

She named the car Arnie because its a tank. Must have been a tough Saturday night on the road because Arnie was angry and overheating and by 11:30PM he wanted to go to sleep. Funny this happens now, when we have that extra vehicle since Im not driving..Oh How I want to buy my girl a new bug when she graduates University!

OOoooOOooo Its always something. I can do without rain for a few days since we now have to caulk outside, under the deck where some kind of line comes into the basement.