Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birds of a feather...

Birds of a feather flock together. People like to share commonalities with those they flock with, it all makes sense. It provides countless hours to spend quality time.

Opposites attract, really is it a cruel joke?


http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/do-opposites-attract

Ah ha! So, I might be housebound (well, not totally, Im exaggerating) but crutches are for someone else, not me. So while Im not as mobile as the average normal chick without a couple broken bones in her foot, I am still watching my local Real Estate market and paying close attention to whats selling and being listed as well as the still prevelant Price reductions. Ive had clients come and go because they still just cant make up their minds. No matter the statistics, so many "know better". So, is this forced R&R a time for me to come up with new strategies? So many things I can be convincing at without effort ;-)