Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dessert Flavored Toothpaste....

........D Day and the topic is, "Words of Inspiration" Suggestions from my FB People;


"Don't eat that...Put that down"
Pain equals beauty..hahah!
You are a gorgeous young blonde. What more inspiration can I can give u!!!
And who says that thin is so great. Men don't like flat asses!!
Bathing suit weather is in sight

Thank you! Keep 'em coming! Like little fortunes to think about and grab when ya need one.

Am i really hungry? Wait 10 minutes and do something else
When in doubt, chew gum or get an air popper for popcorn:

Daniela at 11:10am April 28
If you crave sweets (candies!) .... ... go and brush your teeth! It does help ...

Oh Daniela thats a very good one. Ive heard it before, just keep forgetting it. I wonder why noone has come out with dessert flavored toothpastes? lol

Daniela at 11:11am April 28
I agree! I can see a huge market gap here .... cheesecake , peanut butter cookie and brownie ice cream is the way to go!!!!




I think we're onto something here! What do you think? I think Neiman Marcus would agree. They already have a line of Wine/Champagne flavored toothpaste.