Saturday, May 2, 2009

I dont like this anymore..........

Dry Cleaners, whats the problem? Why? Is it that tough?


Today I asked my son to try on his Tuxedo. He is 16 years old, but yes he has (had) a Tuxedo because we've cruised often and like to get dressed fancy and stuff.
He has a nice size closet with a lot of clothes but when he took out his Tuxedo and tried it on.... (Im wondering why I didnt immediately take a picture, lol)- it was apparent it was not his. He could have added a person into the waist of the pants.
That one was my husbands! So, off he went to the basement, where our 'things' are pretty organized. He came up quickly with a Tuxedo. I questioned if it was the "extra" one that I have lingering (which I recalled afterwards I donated last year during Spring Cleaning efforts) but off my son went and tried it on.

Almost like the three little bears, one waist too big and this waist too small, although the waist did close. I know other Mom's who would have made him wear it, but the problem was....I had never seen it before and never purchased a Jeffrey Banks suit (no, not Jos Banks). My sons was a Nordstroms suit I bought new on eBay for half the price of retail. As the three of us stared blankly at eachother, I knew our trusty dry cleaners who we like soooo much was the issue. This is not the first problem and Im sure whoever has my son's tuxedo is just as annoyed as I am.
........and, I'll give you one guess where his Tuxedo shirts are. Im sure they're with his tuxedo. Photobucket
Torn between renting and buying, by the time we'd rent tuxedos through his High School career, it would be three times and would cost more than having his own that can be tailored through the years if need be.
Photobucket


FB Status: is it only me or have you gotten other peoples stuff back frm the dry cleaners and not your own? then it takes a year to find out b/c it was mens formalwear and wasn t needed until...it was GONE? Now my boys are out Tuxedo shopping! *wow, how much can you write in here? :o/8