Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Baaack


My Blog is back! Im so excited! I have been accumulating posts in my head!! Uh oh...Now I have to see if I can find them so I can post them!


So much (I'm sure?) has gone on since my last post! I just dont know where to begin!
***three days have now gone by since I started this post. That tells me my life is busy and busy = good!***


Well, I thought I was back~n~blogging, I peeked out my home office window and my contractor was pulling into my driveway! Screeeech...........halt.........Call him and tell him he is unexpected and I need to get out of my jammies!

Moving right along.....I
I'm SO Exicted to be Tweeting with so many new folks today!
Kids have left for work, now I start my (house) work...
and prep for Dad's Birthday dinner later!
75 yrs young TODAY! Happy Birthday Dad! We Love You...